Thaminda Perera Sales Representative
Each office independently owned & operated
REALTOR® and MLS® are Trademarks owned or controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association. Used under licence.
Keller Williams Solid Rock Realty Inc., 1 Antares Drive, Suite 110, Ottawa, ON, K2E 8C4
Buy - Sell - Invest - Ottawa
You just have a few preclosing responsibilities:
1. Stay in control of your finances.
2. Return all phone calls and paperwork promptly.
3. Communicate with your agent at least once a week.
4. Several days before closing, confirm with your agent that all your documentation is in place and in order.
5. Obtain certified funds for closing.
6. Conduct a final walk-through.
On closing day, with the guidance of a settlement agent and your agent, you'll sign documents that do the following:
1. Finalize the mortgage.
2. Pay the seller.
3. Pay your closing costs.
4. Transer the title from the seller to you.
5. Make arrangements to legally record the transaction as a public record.