Thaminda Perera Sales Representative
Each office independently owned & operated
REALTOR® and MLS® are Trademarks owned or controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association. Used under licence.
Keller Williams Solid Rock Realty Inc., 1 Antares Drive, Suite 110, Ottawa, ON, K2E 8C4
Buy - Sell - Invest - Ottawa
Protect your investment.
Throughout the course of your home-buying experience, you have probably spent a lot of time with your real estate agent and you have gotten to know each other fairly well. There is no reason to throw all that trust and rapport out the window just because the deal has closed. In fact, your agent wants you to keep in touch.
Even after you close on your home, your agent can still help you:
1. Find contractors to help with home maintenance or remodeling.
2. Help your friends find homes.
3. Keep track of your home's current market value.
Home maintenance falls into two categories:
1. Keeping it clean: Perform routine maintenance on your home's systems, depending on their age and style.
2. Keeping an eye on it: Watch for signs of leaks, damages, and wear. Fixing small problems early can save you big money later.