Thaminda Perera Sales Representative
Each office independently owned & operated
REALTOR® and MLS® are Trademarks owned or controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association. Used under licence.
Keller Williams Solid Rock Realty Inc., 1 Antares Drive, Suite 110, Ottawa, ON, K2E 8C4
Buy - Sell - Invest - Ottawa
Make an Offer.
Price - the right price to offer must fairly refelct the true market value of the home you want to buy. Your agent's market research will guide this decision.
Terms - the other financial and triming factors that will be included in the offer.
Basic categories in a real estate offer:
1. Schedule - a schedule of events that has to happen before closing.
2. Conveyances - the items that stay with the house when the seller leaves.
3. Commision - the real estate comission or fee, for both the agent who works with the seller and the agents who works with the buyer.
4. Closing costs - it's standard for buyers to pay their closing costs, but if you want to roll the costs into the loan, you need to write that into contract.
5. Home warranty - this covers repairs or replacement of appliances and major systems. You may ask the seller to pay for this.
6. Earnest money - this protects the sellers from the possibility of your unexpectedly pulling of the deal and makes a statement about the serioiusness of your offer.